Incorporating all the best features of its predecessors, this third generation Titan has innovative features resulting in a more comfortable, lighter-weight and easier-breathing regulator. For the consumer that wants performance at an affordable price to the dive center that wants a rugged and easy to maintain regulator, the Titan delivers.
The Titan comes in two versions, one with a QD hose fitting and one with a traditional “Classic” hose attachment with a swivel nut. The QD hose fitting allows for the regulator to be reversed from a right handed to left-handed configuration by a certified Aqua Lung technician without additional parts. (QD Version only)
– Uses a balanced-diaphragm mechanism resulting in ease-of-breathing and consistent performance while environmentally protecting the internal parts
– The first stage is T-shaped as opposed to its in-line predecessor making it more compact and providing optimal hose routings
– Features 2 HP ports and 4 MP ports
– The unique, forged body of the first stage uses less brass making it more compact and lighter weight
– The outer skin provides impact protection as well as a cosmetic flair
– Uses a conical filter for better filtration
– Accepts an optional ACD (auto-closure device) system
– Improved yoke screw eliminates trapped water
– Compatible with EAN 40 new, out of the box
– Mid-size, high performance demand valve second stage
– Easy-to-grip venturi knob stops unwanted freeflow when the regulator is out of your mouth
– Comes with Aqua Lung’s Comfo-Bite™ mouthpiece which reduces jaw fatigue
– A grid built into the exhaust tee creates finer exhaust bubbles for less noise and more stability
– Easy purge front cover
– A reinforced polycarbonate material makes this second stage stronger than its predecessor
– The side openings on the front cover prevent freeflow when facing into currents or riding a scooter
Quick Connect Version:
– This quick-connect model allows the 2nd stage to be removed and reattached without tools. This allows quick change-outs in the field and locker.
– Can easily be reversed from right-handed to left-handed configuration by an authorized Aqua Lung dealer without additional parts
– Offers a traditional hose attachment via a swivel nut.
– The classic version is not reversible from right-handed to left-handed configuration.