Power dry your gear with the HangAir Hanger! It cuts drying time from days to hours by using a built in high power fan. It also slows the development of bad odors and prolongs the life of your gear. It can support up to 100 pounds.
The high-power waterproof fan is used to completely dry and ventilate suits of all kinds. Ideal for scuba wet and dry suits, fire, and electrical protective wear, leather cycling gear, etc.
Made with 100% recycled plastic and a stainless steel hook.
– Constructed from a compression resistant, superstretch 8/7/6 mm neoprene
– Exclusive “ThermaSkin” inner liner
– Includes a front neckdam with revolutionary G-Lock horizontal front zipper for easy on/off and a tight barrier against water intrusion
– Arms and legs sealed against leaks with an internal dam
– All seams are quadruple glued and butt joined with a blind stitch construction
– Liquid glued seams cover the entire suit
– Thigh pockets on both the left and right thigh for storage of accessories
– Attached hood standard
– Comes in 9 sizes
– Comes in black only
-Your choice of latex or a 3mm neoprene comfort-fit neck seal
-2mm nylon/smoothskin warm collar with vented neck drain provides an improved seal with the BARE dry hood
-360 degree swivel inflator valve (default placement on the center of the chest)
-Adjustable low-profile exhaust valve (default valve placement on upper left arm)
-BDM metal dry zipper
-Your choice of neoprene or HD Bottleneck latex wrist seals with talc bag
-Pre-installed suspender tabs – ready to accept optional suspenders
-Extended K-PADz (Kevlar) knee protection
-Your choice of HD vulcanized 4mm compressed density neoprene BARE boot, or compression-resistant Soft Boot
-Premium badging and reflective patches
The Velocity suits incorporate progressive full-stretch technology which takes a combination of three different full-stretch material types. The 3mm suit is great for warm water temperatures. The 5mm and 7mm suits are great for cold to mid to cold water temperatures. Add a step-in hooded vest for additional warmth on colder dives.