At 400 lumens with 10 hours of burn time, the high intensity LED and incredible battery life of the SL4 eLED (L1) will give you the light you need at work or at play.
With its compact size and narrow penetrating beam, this secondary dive light tops the charts for international dive travel or can be used in a variety of industrial, fire or utility applications that require a lot of light, along with complete waterproof reliability.
NEW- Ultra Violet options available!
– High brightness and extended battery life minimize need to change batteries
– Single handed switching with thumb or index finger
– LED will not break when dropped and lasts thousands of hours
– Available with both, white and ultra violet LEDs
– Equally great performance in and out of water for home or work
– Controlled output for constant brightness during battery life
– Rubber sheath molded over bezel to reduce glare and improve impact resistance
– Tough, non-corroding ABS and polycarbonate plastic construction
– Proudly made in the USA
Dimensions (L x W x H): 6.2” x 1.5” x 1.7” / 15.75 cm x 3.81 cm x 4.32 cm
Lights Subcategory: Waterproof / Search and Rescue
Battery Type: Alkaline Disposable
Lamp Type: eLED
Battery Description: 4 C Alkaline / LR 14
Burn Time (Alkaline): 10 hrs
Light Output (Alkaline): 400 lm
Weight: 15.2 oz / 425.81 g
Beam Distance: 622 ft / 189.59 m
Enclosure Protection: IP68
Depth Rating: 500 ft / 152.4 m