Totally-enclosed, cylindrical bags are ideal for shallow water salvage, reducing the draft of a vessel or raising an object closer to the surface. They are invaluable in cable and pipeline operations and where long tows are planned.
– Urethane-coated nylon – high strength and heavy duty
– Superior abrasion resistance
– Resistant to most petro-chemicals
– UV resistant
– Low maintenance requirements and easy to clean
– RF welded seams
– Replaceable, heavy-duty nylon webbing lift harness is built into the body of the lift bag, with a safe working ratio of 6:1
– The harness maintains the lift bag in a horizontal position while insuring maximum stability
– Equipped with shackles, valves and all necessary hardware for immediate use
– 3/4″ NPT inflation port with 3/4″ stainless steel ball valves for inflation and deflating
– Stainless steel quick disconnect for inflation
– Pressure relief valves set to release at 2.5 psi above ambient pressure
Available in both standard cylinder and elongated tubes.
CAUTION: Salvage Pontoons have multiple attachment points. All attachment points must be connected with the shackles provided, and the load evenly distributed. Large pontoons may require a separate lifting beam to evenly distribute the load.