Apeks RK3 Fins
XS Scuba Turtle Fins
– A classic favorite
– New XL size with the foot pocket of a large jet and the blade of a 3XL Turtle
– Popular among dry suit divers because of the large foot pocket
– Compression molded, rubber construction provides exceptional speed with minimal effort
ScubaPro Jet Fins
SCUBAPRO Jet Fins have a long and celebrated history of performance. They set the standard for power and durability in 1965, and are still immensely popular today.
Aqua Lung Rocket Fins
Loved by traditionalists, the Rocket sports a classic vented blade that many divers still swear by. The classic all-rubber design is nearly indestructible and available in a standard version and one with an updated foot pocket.
Aqua Lung Rocket II Fins
Loved by traditionalists, the Rocket II sports a classic vented blade that many divers still swear by. The classic all-rubber design is nearly indestructible.
Oceanic Viper Fins
So fast and responsive they’re scary. Precision blend of hydrodynamics and materials technology for ultimate comfort, efficiency and performance. The VIPER blade’s Flexible Power Thrust Channel directs water off the tip of the blade for improved power and efficiency. The engineered channels and side rails direct water flow off the tips of the fin without allowing water to “spill” from the sides of the blade for uncompromising power and efficiency.
Atomic Aquatics Split Fins
– Power Rails – The highly resilient power rails perform as the backbone of the splitfin, storing and releasing energy with every kick
– Flex Battens – Semi-rigid battens set in the soft elastomeric blade controls the precise wing shape to optimize thrust and reduce drag
– Split Blade – The split blade deflects with the slightest kick to form a pair of wings that slice through the water with reduced drag, propelling you forward