Pelican™ Protector Case™
Sensitive equipment needs protection, and since 1976 the answer has been the Pelican™ Protector Case. These cases are designed rugged, and travel the harshest environments on earth. Against the extreme cold of the artic or the heat of battle, Pelican cases have survived.
Made in the USA, these tough cases are designed with an automatic purge valve, that equalizes air pressure, a watertight silicone O-ring lid, over-molded rubber handles and stainless steel hardware.
- Stainless steel caster wheels included
- Large 2-person fold down handles
- Automatic Pressure Equalization Valve - balances interior pressure, keeps water out
- O-ring seal
- Watertight, crushproof, and dustproof
- Open cell core with solid wall design - strong, light weight
- Lifetime Guarantee of Excellence
- Easy open Double Throw latches
- 3 level Pick N Pluck™ with convoluted lid foam
- Built-in, spring loaded pull handle
- Stainless steel hardware and padlock protectors
Interior Dimensions (LxWxD) - 18.00 x 18.00 x 18.00 in
Exterior Dimensions (LxWxD) - 20.50 x 20.50 x 19.25 in
Lid Depth - 4.5"
Bottom Depth - 13.5"
Total Depth - 18"
Int Volume - 3.38 ft³
Weight with Foam - 29.76 lbs
Weight Empty - 24 lbs
Buoyancy - 220.46 lbs
DSI 100-052 - Insert, Top & Bottom Helmet
PE 0341 - 7pc Replacement Foam Set
PE 0343 - Replacement O-ring
PE 0345 - Padded Divider Set
PE 0357 - Cube Case Mobiligy Package - 4pc removable caster wheel assembly and pull strap
PE 0349 - Lid Organizer - The mulitple pockets in various sizes protect your gear. Comes with mounting screws for installation.