Sensitive equipment needs protection, and since 1976 the answer has been the Pelican™ Protector Case. These cases are designed rugged, and travel the harshest environments on earth. Against the extreme cold of the arctic or the heat of battle, Pelican cases have survived.
Made in the USA, these tough cases are designed with an automatic purge valve, that equalizes air pressure, a watertight silicone O-ring lid, over-molded rubber handles and stainless steel hardware.
- Maximum airline carry on size*
- * Check with your airline for exact measurement requirements.
- Watertight, crushproof, and dustproof
- Strong polyurethane wheels with stainless steel bearings
- Open cell core with solid wall design - strong, light weight
- Retractable extension handle
- Easy open Double Throw latches
- Stainless steel hardware and padlock protectors
- Automatic Pressure Equalization Valve - balances interior pressure, keeps water out
- Comfortable rubber over-molded top and side handles
- O-ring seal
Interior (LxWxD): 19.75" x 11" x 7.60"
Exterior (LxWxD): 22" x 13.81" x 9"
Lid Depth: 1.79"
Bottom Depth: 5.79"
Total Depth: 7.58"
Int Volume: 0.96 ft³
Padlock Hole Diameter: 5/16"
Weight With Foam: 13.60 lbs
Weight Empty: 11.99 lbs
Buoyancy: 64.15 lbs
Weight with TrekPak/Foam Hybrid: 14.94 lbs
Extendable Handle: Yes
PE 1519 Lid Organizer
PE 1511 4-pc Replacement Foam Set
PE 1513 Replacement O-ring
PE 1515 Padded Divider Set
PE 1510TPKIT TrekPak Case Divider Kit
PE 1510TPDIV Extra TrekPak Dividers