Pelican™ Protector Case™
Sensitive equipment needs protection, and since 1976 the answer has been the Pelican™ Protector Case. These cases are designed rugged, and travel the harshest environments on earth. Against the extreme cold of the artic or the heat of battle, Pelican cases have survived.
Made in the USA, these tough cases are designed with an automatic purge valve, that equalizes air pressure, a watertight silicone O-ring lid, over-molded rubber handles and stainless steel hardware.
- Watertight, crushproof, and dustproof
- 2 level Pick N Pluck™ with convoluted lid foam
- Automatic Pressure Equalization Valve - balances interior pressure, keeps water out
- Comfortable rubber over-molded handle
- Easy open Double Throw latches
- Lifetime Guarantee of Excellence
- O-ring seal
- Open cell core with solid wall design - strong, light weight
- Stainless steel hardware and padlock protectors
Interior Dimensions (LxWxD) - 18.63 x 14.18 x 7.72 in
Exterior Dimensions (LxWxD) - 20.66 x 17.20 x 8.40 in
Lid Depth - 1.75"
Bottom Depth - 5.87"
Total Depth - 7.62"
Int Volume - 1.18 ft³
Padlock Hole Diameter - 5/16"
Weight with Foam - 11.90 lbs
Weight Empty - 10.58 lbs
Buoyancy - 69.89 lbs
PE 1551 - 4pc Replacement Foam Set
PE 1552 - Pick N Pluck™ Sections Only (set of 2)
PE 1553 - Replacement O-ring
PE 1555 - Padded Divider Set
PE 1550PF - Special Application Panel Frame - O-ring sealed frame. Kit includes frame, O-ring, special adhesive package and threaded brass inserts. Comes in black only.