Pelican™ Protector Case™
NOT RECOMMENDED as a Helmet case. See PE 0340 Cube Case & DSI 100-052 Foam Insert for the Recommended helmet case.
Sensitive equipment needs protection, and since 1976 the answer has been the Pelican™ Protector Case. These cases are designed rugged, and travel the harshest environments on earth. Against the extreme cold of the artic or the heat of battle, Pelican cases have survived.
Made in the USA, these tough cases are designed with an automatic purge valve, that equalizes air pressure, a watertight silicone O-ring lid, over-molded rubber handles and stainless steel hardware.
- Strong polyurethane wheels with stainless steel bearings
- Watertight, crushproof, and dustproof
- 4 level Pick N Pluck™ with convoluted lid foam
- Automatic Pressure Equalization Valve - balances interior pressure, keeps water out
- Easy open Double Throw latches
- Fold down handles
- O-ring seal
- Open cell core with solid wall design - strong, light weight
- Retractable extension handle
- Stainless steel hardware and padlock protectors
Interior Dimensions (LxWxD) - 21.48 x 16.42 x 12.54 in
Exterior Dimensions (LxWxD) - 24.76 x 19.57 x 13.90 in
Lid Depth - 2.01"
Bottom Depth - 10.53"
Total Depth - 12.54"
Int Volume - 2.56 ft³
Padlock Hole Diameter - 5/16"
Weight with Foam - 24.62 lbs
Weight Empty - 21.20 lbs
Buoyancy - 149.91 lbs
PE 1621 - 6pc Replacement Foam Set
PE 1622 - Pick N Pluck™ Sections Only (set of 4)
PE 1623 - Replacement O-ring
PE 1625 - Padded Divider Set
PE 1609 - Lid Organizer - Made of waterproof ballistic nylon. Mesh style pockets with nylon zippers. Installs with included mounting screws. Comes in black only