The Amron International AMCOMMAND™ I One-Diver Air Control with Heating Element, Depth Monitoring, and Communication System is a portable, self-contained, one diver complete commercial dive system. This air control system can be operated in temperatures below 45 degrees and provides all of the operations necessary to monitor and control the commercial diving operation.
It is a central control point for the supply of breathing air to a commercial diver. This Amron system monitors the diver’s depth, and provides superior hardwire communication for the diver and topside personnel. The system is housed in compact, rugged and professional package designed for years of reliable operation.
Easy set-up with high pressure air sources or low pressure air, which greatly extends search and rescue diving capabilities. To use the Amron AMCOMMAND™ I with 4500 PSIG inlet air supply, simply change the yoke assembly with the Sherwood HAS-300D DIN Adapter 300 Bar.
The AMCOMMAND™ I One-Diver Air Control System comes standard with the Model 2810E-03 communicator and operates in both 4-wire (full duplex), or 2-wire modes. The unit has 20 watts of audio power with state-of-the-art electronics. The unit can operate in either 90-264 VAC, 50-60 Hz or from a 12 VDC Rechargeable Battery.
WARNING: DO NOT USE THE AMCOMMAND™ I ONE-DIVER AIR CONTROL AND COMMUNICATIONS SYSTEM FOR THE FOLLOWING:
- Mixed gas commercial diving operations with an oxygen level greater than 40%
- Oxygen or oxygen enriched breathing mixtures above 40%
– AMCOMMAND™ I One Diver - Air Control and Communications System is a portable, self-contained, one diver complete commercial dive system.
– This air control system provides all of the operations necessary to monitor and control the commercial diving operation.
– It is a central control point for the supply of breathing air to a commercial diver. This AMCOMMAND™ system also monitors the diver’s depth, and provides superior hard-wire communication between the diver and topside personnel.
– Heating Element includes an 18 foot heating cable wrapped around the HP input and regulator section located on the backside of the manifold panel that will allow for diving in air temperatures below 45 degrees. The case is insulated with closed cell foam. The heating cable is This 120 VAC heater comes with a standard NEMA 5-15P 3-prong plug and 2 ft. long GFCI in-line device. The plug is located on the front panel for ease of use. This is a different power connection than that used by the diver communicator.
– The system is a rugged, convenient, compact, and professional system designed for years of reliable operation.
– Easy set-up with high pressure air sources or low pressure air, which greatly extends search and rescue diving capabilities.
High Pressure Side
-Two high pressure air supply connections with two color coded, 6 ft. SCUBA yokes and whips. The whips and yokes remain attached to the lid of the unit during storage or transit.
-Standard 3000 PSI MAX input when using CGA850 yokes. Optional 4500 PSI MAX input when installing 300 Bar DIN Adapters, Amron Part number HAS-300D.
-Each input is color coded with individual shut off valves, and air pressure gauge for easy change out of the HP air supply bottles.
-As an added safety feature, check valves on each input provide protection against back flow of air from a full bottle to the empty in case the tender forgets to close the valve when switching HP bottles.
-A high quality Tescom adjustable, non-venting regulator reduces the high pressure air to low pressure air. The pressure reducing regulator input is protected against contamination by a 50 micron filter and a 0-600 PSIG air pressure gauge monitors the output air pressure.
-The AMCOMMAND™ I includes an 18 foot heating cable that will allow for diving in air temperatures below 45 degrees. The heating cable is wrapped around the HP input and regulator section located on backside of manifold panel. The standard plug connect 120 VAC heater is located on the front panel for ease of use.
Low Pressure Side
-Input check valve permits simple switching to back-up high pressure air in the event of low pressure air failure. Commercial diver umbilical air connection is an oxygen type fitting controlled by a quarter turn ball valve which permits unrestricted flow.
-A relief valve (factory set at 285 PSIG) limits over pressurization of system.
Pneumo (Depth Monitoring) System
-The heart of the pneumo system is a 6 inch precision gauge with 1/4 % of full scale accuracy and dual scale readings of 0-250 feet of seawater (FSW) and 0-76 meters of seawater (MSW). The gauge dial has a glare free face, mirror band with clearly marked increments for fast accurate reading.
-The Model 2810E-03 communicator operates in both 4-wire (full duplex), or 2-wire modes and comes standard with a hand-held push-to-talk microphone which cancels top side background noise and provides clear communication to the commercial diver.
-The communicator can operate on 90-264 VAC, 50-60 Hz or 12 VDC. The built-in medical grade power supply allows for simultaneous charging and operation of the unit while protecting the rechargeable battery from being overcharged. Automatically supplies power to the audio amplifier when AC power is disconnected to allow for continued operation.
-Integrated intelligent battery charging circuitry allowing unit to be left on charge indefinitely without damage to the batteries or communicator
(1) AMR 2405-28 Hand-Held Push-to-Talk Microphone
(1) AMR 8111-500 (2) HP Yoke/Hose Assemblies
(1) User Manual
– Input Pressure Range - Standard Unit with CGA850 Yokes: 500-3000 PSIG
– Input Pressure Range with 300 Bar DIN Adapters (Optional): 500-4500 PSIG
– Pressure Gauge: 0-6000 psi, Accuracy +/- 1.5% Full Scale
– Inlet Valve: 2 Source Select
– Check Valve: 2 Check Valves prevent reverse inlet flow
– Yokes & Whips: 2 each 6 ft. blue and red
– Regulator Inlet Max Pressure: 4500 PSIG
– Regulator Outlet Pressure Range: 0-285 PSI
– In Line Filter Pre Regulator: 50 micron
– Relief Valve: Set at 285 PSIG
– Input Fitting: #6 JIC
– Output Fitting: O2
– Pneumo Gauge: Mirrored Scale, 6 Inch, Dual Scale 0-250 FSW/0-76 MSW, 0.25% of Full Scale
– Pneumo Valve: Regulating Type
– Pneumo Output Fitting: Oxygen
Hardwire Diver Communications
– AC Power Operating Range: 90-264 VAC, 50-60 Hz
– Power Supply Voltage: 12 VDC Nominal (9 Volts Minimum - 16 Volts Maximum)
– Power Supply: Medical Grade
– Frequency Response: 300 to 4000 Hz
– Audio Power Output: 20 Watts per channel
– Rechargeable Battery: 1 each 12-Volt DC slide terminal gel-cell.
– Improved battery life - 85 hours
– Independent diver and tender controls
– Operates in 2 or 4-wire modes
– MP3 Player Input allows for an external audio signal for diver entertainment
– Record Jack for recording dive operation audio
– Power Requirement: 120 VAC, 500 W
– Heating Cable: 18 ft. long
– GFCI: 2 ft. long in-line
Panel Material: Black polyester powder coated over stainless steel
Graphics: Red, white, and blue silk-screened
20 in. W x 14 in. D x 12 in. H (50.8 cm x 35.56 cm x 30.48 cm) with lid closed
20 in. W x 14 in. D x 21 in. H (50.8 cm x 35.56 cm x 53.34 cm) with lid open
Weight: 70 lbs (31.75 kg)