The Amcommand II provides all of the operations necessary to monitor and control the diving operation. The system is a central control point for the supply of breathing air to the divers, monitors the divers’ depth, provides an audio alarm if the divers’ air pressure falls below a preset limit, and provides superior communications for two divers and topside personnel.
Easy setup with high pressure sources or low pressure air which greatly extends search and rescue diving capabilities. To use the Amcommand II with 4500 PSIG inlet air supply, simply change the yoke assembly with the Sherwood HAS-300D, 300 Bar DIN adapter. The system comes standard with the Amcom II series communicator and is a full-featured hard-wired two-diver communicator with independent microphone and earphone volume controls for the tender and each diver. The communicator can operate in both 4-wire (full duplex) or 2-wire modes. The communicator has a built-in internal charger and can be operated from either a 90-264 VAC, internal 12 VDC battery, or an external 12 VDC power source. The case is extremely strong and durable constructed of pressure fused fiberglass that provides a convenient, compact, rugged, and professional system designed for years of reliable operation.
Optional Models Include:
AMR 8225-02 has all the features of AMR 8225-01 but includes a heating option to reduce the risk of icing in cold climates
AMR 8225-03 has all the features of AMR 8225-01 but includes the wireless tender option providing the tender with the freedom to move around the dive site while staying in constant communication with the divers
WARNING: DO NOT USE THE AMRON AMCOMMAND ™ II 2 DIVER- AIR CONTROL/ COMMUNICATIONS SYSTEM FOR THE FOLLOWING:
-Mixed gas diving operations with an oxygen level greater than 40%
-Oxygen or oxygen enriched breathing mixtures above 40%
– AMCOMMAND™ II Two Diver – Air Control/Communications System is a portable, self-contained, two diver complete commercial dive system.
– This air control system provides all of the operations necessary to monitor and control the commercial diving operation.
– It is a central control point for the supply of breathing air to the commercial divers. This Amron system monitors the commercial divers’ depth, provides an audio alarm if the commercial divers’ air pressure falls below a preset limit, and provides superior hardwire diver communications for two commercial divers and topside personnel.
– The system is housed in a rugged case constructed of pressure fused fiberglass that provides a convenient, compact, and professional system designed for years of reliable operation.
– Easy set-up with high pressure air sources or low pressure air, which greatly extends search and rescue diving capabilities.
– The system comes standard with the field proven AMCOM II Series Communicator and is a full-featured hard-wired two-diver communicator with independent microphone and earphone volume controls for the tender and each diver. The communicator can operate in both 4-wire (full duplex), or 2-wire modes. The communicator has a built-in internal charger and can be operated from either a 90-264 VAC, internal 12 VDC battery, or an external 12 VDC power source.
High Pressure Side
– High pressure inputs include two color coded (red and blue) SCUBA bottle yokes with 6′ air hose whips.
– Standard 3000 PSI MAX input when using CGA850 yokes. Optional 4500 PSI MAX input when installing 300 Bar DIN Adapters, AMR HAS-300D.
– Each input has a 0-6000 PSIG gauge and shut-off valve to monitor and switch from one high pressure source to the other.
– The added safety feature of check valves provide protection against back flow of air from a full tank into an empty when switching high pressure air tanks.
– High pressure air is reduced to low pressure via a Tescom pressure reducing regulator with a pre-regulator in-line 50 micron filter. A 0-600 PSIG gauge monitors the output pressure.
– A relief valve (factory set at 285 PSIG) prevents over pressurization.
Low Pressure Side
– Input check valve permits simple switching to backup high pressure air in the event of low pressure air failure. Backup high pressure air supply can simply be turned on.
– Diver umbilical air connection is an O2 fitting, controlled by a quarter turn ball valve which permits unrestricted flow. Note: O2 fittings can be converted to JIC upon request.
– The LP input with safety check valve has a #6 JIC fitting and is protected from over pressurization by an over pressure relief valve set at 285 PSI.
– The 2-diver hardwire communicator is a full featured hardwired communicator with independent microphone and earphone volume controls for the tender and each diver.
– The communicator has a built-in internal charger and can be operated from either a 90-264 VAC, internal 12 VDC battery, or an external 12 VDC power source.
– Can be operated in both 2-Wire and/or Full Duplex (4-Wire) communication modes. Modes can also be used simultaneously.
– The communicator comes standard with Microphone Auto Detection that identifies the type of microphone each diver is using and automatically adjusts for optimum performance. This communicator has the ability to operate with any combination for both dynamic and pre-amplified microphones.
– The noise cancelling handheld push-to-talk microphone improves the quality of communication by eliminating topside noise to the divers.
– Panel: Black powder coat over stainless steel with white silkscreen graphics
Pneumo (Depth Monitoring) System
– The heart of the pneumo system are 2 ea. 6″ precision gauges with 0.25% % of full scale accuracy and dual scale readings of 0-250 feet of seawater (FSW) and 0-76 meters of seawater (MSW). The gauge dials have a glare free face, mirror band with clearly marked increments for fast accurate readings with 1 foot divisions.
– Regulating Valve, KEL-F Seat: (2) with O2 Fitting Chrome Plated Brass.
– The diver’s air supply is monitored by a low pressure alarm that activates an audio alarm alerting the tender of low air pressure conditions. The air pressure switch is preset at 100 PSIG and can be manually adjusted to any pressure between 22.5 and 112 PSIG.
– Ultra-low noise circuit combined with noise suppression circuitry produces crystal clear speech. Automatic gain adjustment will guard audio signal from distortion, enhance speaker protection, and audio quality. Increases band with 47%.
– Audio amplifier card delpoys the state of the art Class-D digital audio power amplifier. Has very low power dissipation, produces less heat, and extends battery life up to 32%.
– The audio amplifier card has adjustable gain settings to accommodate different communication applications and environments.
– EMI is achieved through spread-spectrum and de-phase control techniques providing for optimum integration with diving systems.
– The built-in internal charger allows for simultaneous charging and operation of the unit while protecting the rechargeable battery from being overcharged. Automatically supplies power to the audio amplifier when AC power is disconnected to allow for continued operation.
(1) AMR 2405-28 Handheld Push-to-Talk Microphone
(1) AMR 8225-500 HP Yoke/Hose Assembly
(1) AMR 8225-UM Series Two Diver Air Control Systems User Manual
Input Supply Pressure Range – Standard Unit: 500-3000 PSIG
Input Supply Pressure Range – DIN Adapter (optional): 500-4500 PSIG
Regulator Outlet Range: 0-250 PSI
(1) Tescom Pressure Reducing Regulator
(2) Yokes & Whips: 6′ blue and red
(2) Inlet Connection: #4 JIC (Stainless Steel)
(2) Inlet Valve: Source Select Regulating Type
(2) Input Gauge: 0-6000 PSI: Accuracy +/- 1.5%
(2) Check Valve: 1/3 PSI
(1) In Line Filter: 50 Micron
(1) Inlet Fitting: #6 JIC
(1) Check Valve: 1 PSI
(2) Diver Outlet: Ball Valve
(2) Output Fitting: O2
(1) Pressure Gauge, 0-600 PSI: Accuracy +/- 1.5%
(1) Over Pressure Relief Valve: Set at 285 PSIG
(2) Pneumo Gauge: Mirrored Scale, 6 Inch, Dual Scale 0-250 FSW/0-76 MSW, 0.25% of Full Scale
(2) Pneumo Valve: Regulating Type, KEL-F Seat
(2) Pneumo Output Fitting: Oxygen
Hardwire Diver Communications
Input Impedance (Each Input): 250 Ohms
Frequency Response: 300 Hz to 10 kHz
Common Mode Rejection: 40 dB Min
Current Drain Maximum Full Volume: 3 Amps
Minimum Quiescent: 0.190 Amps
Output Impedance: 4 Ohms
Power Supply Voltage: 12 VDC Nominal (9 VDC Min – 16 VDC Max)
AC Power Operating Range: 90-264 VAC, 50-60 Hz
Sensitivity (Input): 0.5 mV
Battery Life: 45 Hours
Output Power (RMS @ 4 Ohm Load, 12 VDC): 10 Watts Audios
Panel Material: Black polyester powder coated over stainless and aluminum
Graphics: Red, white, blue and yellow silk-screened
Color: International Yellow
20 in. W x 14 in. D x 12 in. H (50.8 cm x 35.56 cm x 30.48 cm) with lid closed
20 in. W x 14 in. D x 21 in. H (50.8 cm x 35.56 cm x 53.34 cm) with lid open
Weight: 70 lbs (31.75 kg)