– One of the first vented rubber fins sold in North America
– Popular among military and professional divers
– All-rubber construction is compact, and ultra-rugged for use in harsh environments
– Improved foot pocket with quick-release buckle
– Lightweight rubber compound
– Neutrally buoyant
– Modernized, larger foot pockets accommodate standard molded sole dive boots and combat style boots
– Extended foot pocket provides better leverage
– Two “Molded in” reinforced grommet type holes for tethering options
– Foot pocket drain holes
– Foot pocket ribs reduce suction and help draining
– Traction feature on bottom of foot pocket
– Fin strap has large rubber loop for pulling on straps and as 3rd tether option
– Heavy duty stainless steel buckles with threaded bolt and locknut for easy field replacement
Sizes: Regular, Super
NSN#: 4220015473051 (US 621130)
NSN#: 4220015473054 (US 621135)
Open Heel - Yes
Spring Straps - Yes
Care Before and During the Dive:
Avoid standing your fins on the tips of the blades for any extended period of time.
Avoid hot temperatures and hot surfaces as these can damage the fin.
Avoid placing the fins in a car trunk on hot days as the temperatures inside car trunks can exceed the temperature tolerances of the fin and the blades may distort.
Care After the Dive:
Rinse thoroughly with fresh water and towel dry before final storage.
Store in a cool, dry and protected place out of direct sunlight.
Avoid any contact with alcohol, oil, gasoline, aerosols, or chemical solvents.
Do not expose any part to aerosol spray, as some aerosol propellants attack or degrade rubber and plastic materials.
Do not use any type of alcohol, solvent or petroleum based substances to clean or lubricate any part. Do not store your equipment near any oil, gasoline, chemicals, or solvents.