Incorporating all the best features of its predecessors, this third generation Titan has innovative features resulting in a more comfortable, lighter-weight and easier-breathing regulator. For the consumer that wants performance at an affordable price to the dive center that wants a rugged and easy to maintain regulator, the Titan delivers.
– Balanced Diaphragm - The balanced diaphragm mechanism allows for ease of breathing and consistent performance while protecting internal moving parts from the environment.
– Lightweight Construction - The Titan’s unique forged body uses less brass, making it more compact and lighter weight than other regulators.
– Polyurethane Purge Cover - Rugged, durable polyurethane purge cover is abrasion-resistant, tear-resistant, minimizes inhalation effort, allows easy water purging, and helps protect against shock.
– HP/MP Ports and "T" Shape - 2 HP ports (7/16”) and 4 MP ports (3/8”), perfectly oriented in a “T” shape for streamlined hose positioning, reduced exhalation effort, and sending bubbles out of your field of view.
– Water Retention - Open-yoke screw helps prevent water retention.
Mechanism - T-shape
Wet/Dry Chamber - Wet chamber
Maximum Working Pressure - 300 bar in DIN version, 232 bar in yoke version
Number of HP ports - 2 (7/16" UNF)
Number of MP ports - 4 (3/8" UNF)
Auto Closure Device - Optional add-on
Medium Pressure - 9.5 bar ± 0.5 bar (137 ±7 psi)
Flow Rate (Surface/Hose) - 1450 l/min (51.2 cubic feet/min) HP = 200 bar
Body - Marine brass, bright chrome plating
Shield protector - Polyurethane
Removable HP crown, spring - Stainless Steel
Conical Filter - Sintered bronze
O-Rings - EPDM