Why Multi-Composite Plastics? Extensive R&D and testing yielded the perfect formula of flexibility and rigidity for efficient propulsion. Atomic multi-composite plastics result in a powerful kick that requires less effort, stress, and strain… meaning less air consumption.
– Power Rails – The highly resilient power rails perform as the backbone of the splitfin, storing and releasing energy with every kick
– Flex Battens – Semi-rigid battens set in the soft elastomeric blade controls the precise wing shape to optimize thrust and reduce drag
– Split Blade – The split blade deflects with the slightest kick to form a pair of wings that slice through the water with reduced drag, propelling you forward
– High Surface Ratio Blade – Large surface area blade improves pivoting, turning, and alternate kicking styles
– Hinge Points – Thin, yet strong and highly flexible hinge points between the semi-rigid battens cause the blade to react quickly and efficiently to the slightest kick
– Anatomically Correct Foot Pocket – Contoured to fit your foot without stress points, with semi-open toe for added comfort
– Power Plate – Internal sole plate creates rigid platform beneath the foot for greater power transfer to the blade yet allows soft, comfortable foot pocket
– EZ-LOK Buckle System – Totally new, patented buckle system design features easy, one-handed quick release of the buckle from the fin. Re-attachment is simple and secure.
Pink and Red are made of a lightweight high energy compound.
Blue and yellow are made from the standard power compound.
Other colors available.
|Small||5 1/2||37 - 38|
|Medium||6 - 8 1/2||39 - 41|
|Large||9 - 11||42 - 43|
|X-Large||11 1/2 - 13||44 - 46|