Barfell Divers’ Hose is the preferred hose when you need a floating, chemical resistant PVC breathing air hose. Favored amongst Harvest Divers.
Approved braided divers air breathing hose for professional and sports diving.
– Excellent flexibility: reduces diver fatigue
– Semi-buoyant: low working resistance
– Non-Toxic, extremely low odor inner tube: AFDA approved
– U.V. stabilized: resists premature cracking and failure
– Meets Australian Standards AS2299 and AS/NZ1716
Ideal for diver’s breathing gas supply (Hookah)
The Inner Tube consists of a non-toxic A.F.D.A. approved material (PVC based).
The Outer Cover consists of a weathering grade PVC material with an abrasion resistant polymer.
Nominal Inner Diameter — 8 mm
Norminal Outer Diameter — 14.3 mm
Working Pressure @ 20°C — 235 psi
Burst Pressure @ 20°C — 940 psi
Weight (kg/m) — 0.14
Nominal Inner Diameter — 10 mm
Nominal Outer Diameter — 17 mm
Working Pressure @ 20°C — 365 psi
Burst Pressure @ 20°C — 1,460 psi
Weight — 0.22 kg/m