Fully engineered design meets or exceeds MIL-C-51234 and provides superior flow characteristics with built in reliability.
Options are available for static pressure hydraulic systems and also for pneumatic air tool use.
* Construction – Available in brass, aluminum, plated steel and 316 stainless steel
* Sizes – 1/8″ thru 4″
* Seal Versatility – Wide choice of standard and special seal materials for a wide variety of media
* Positive Sealing when Connected – Two sealing methods available based on application parameters
* Dependable Operation – Ball locking mechanism for positive connection
* Low Pressure Drop – Valve design and positive valve positioning maintain clean linear flow
* Valve Configurations – Available with double or single shut-off valving or straight through
* Pressure Ratings – For use in working pressures to 11,000 psi (759 bar)
* End Fitting Versatility – Two piece body construction allows for many end fitting options
Applications include general hydraulic systems, plastic molding, machine tool, test equipment, agricultural, Departments of Transportation, and other mobile hydraulics. The IH option is available for reciprocating, pulsating and rotary motion air tools while the PH option is available for connection against static hydraulic pressure.