The time proven and sought after patented Squeeze Lock design allows the user to securely lock the knife in its sheath and allows for easy release with a squeeze of the handle.
– 3″ blade, overall length 6 1/2″
– 304 series Stainless Steel or high-grade beta titanium alloy, depending on blade tip selected
– Knife handle has a hold for lanyard attachment
– Drain holes in sheath make re-sheathing easy
– Patented locking mechanism securely locks knife in sheath, but releases easily with a squeeze of the handle (Patent # 5,926,959)
– Variable mounting options:
– Stainless Steel “barnacle nuts” & bolts are included for mounting through fabric or for installation on
Buoyancy Compensators with knife grommets.
– Hose mounting straps are included for mounting to the BC inflator hose.
– Locking belt clip is integrated into sheath for attaching knife to webbing.
– Sheath has molded strap slots for use with optional rubber leg straps.
Handle Locking Mechanism - Yes
Line Cutter - Yes
Titanium Blade Option - Yes
Mounting Options - Stainless Steel "barnacle nuts" and bolts are included for mounting through fabric, hose mounting straps, locking belt clip, or optional rubber leg straps
Blade Options - Tanto, Stiletto, and Blunt Tip
Color Options - Charcoal, Blue, Red, Yellow, Purple