The improved AMR 2823-603 External Battery Charger recharges the batteries used in Amron Communicators and Amcommand ™ II Air Control Systems that use an external charger.
The AMR 2823-603 External Battery Charger can be left on charge indefinitely without damage to the battery or communicator. The charger can be used to power the communicator in locations where AC power is available without the possibility of harm to divers due to its medical grade isolation. This isolation protects divers from hazardous AC currents.
The AMRl 2823-603 External Battery Charger is much lighter than the previous model and provides protection against reverse battery connection, AC power surges up to 4,000 VAC, input voltage of 90-264 VAC, 47-440 Hz and has a wider temperature range from -40° to 158°F (-40 to +70°C).
- Medical grade isolated constant current/constant voltage battery charger
- Weighs 0.2 lbs (0.44 kg) less than the previous model
- Input protection circuitry protects against voltage surges up to 4,000 VAC
- Input Voltage: 90-264 VAC, 47-440 Hz
- Output protection circuitry protects against reversed battery connections
- Wider temperature range -40° to 158°F (-40 to +70°C) than the previous version
- Worldwide input voltage range