The Kingston Model 112CSS Safety Valve is an ASME Code Certified, precision machined brass valve with a hard seat. This valve supports ASME Code applications up to 300 psi. It also features a stainless steel ball for durability and a pull ring for manual testing. As Kingston’s most popular valve, it is suited for a wide variety of applications.
Any version of the Kingston Model 112C Series Safety Valve can be delivered with an ASME certified steam rating.
The Kingston Model 112CSS Safety Valve, like every Kingston Safety Valve, is set and tested at factory for quality and dependability.
The Kingston Model 112CSS Safety Valve is approved in Massachusetts and Washington DC and is stamped with UV & NB symbols. Registered in all Canadian provinces and territories.
Inlet size = 1/4″
Maximum temperature 400°F
– ASME Sec. VIII, Air, Gas and Steam, ‘UV’ Stamp.
– Brass Construction, ASTM B16.
– Every safety valve is set and tested at the factory.
– Heavy duty construction for lasting performance.
– Kingston quality design, engineering and precision manufacturing.
– National Board Certified, ‘NB’ Stamp.
– Pop-style safety valve.
– Precision machined for smooth operation.
– Precision Machined Hard Seat, 440C stainless steel ball.
– Pull-ring for manual testing.
– Registered in all Canadian provinces and territories: CRN #0G3144.1C.
– Set Pressure Range 25-300
– Stainless Steel Ball, 440C.
– Stainless steel or music wire spring depending on set pressure
– Tested in National Board Approved Quality Assurance Process.