Boasting 20 watts of audio power and the greatest versatility, the Amcom I Series is by far the best portable one-diver communicator for hard-wire underwater radio communication on the market.
It features a built-in internal charger with integrated intelligent battery charging circuitry and 12V rechargeable battery.
The unit can be operated in either 2-wire or 4-wire mode and comes standard with a MP3 connection allowing you to listen to you favorite tunes while on the job.
The electronics are housed in a high impact resistant case for maximum protection.
– Built-in internal charger with medical grade power supply
– Integrated intelligent battery charging circuitry allowing unit to be left on charge indefinitely without damage to the batteries or communicator
– Communicator can be charged while in operation
– Comes with internal 12V rechargeable battery
– Improved battery life – 85 hours
– Can operate with either AC Power Operating Range: 90-264 VAC, 50-60 Hz or 12 VDC
– Enough audio power to support two divers
– All controls and connections on located on front panel
– Independent diver and tender controls
– 2- and/or 4-wire operation standard
– MP3 Player Input allows for an external audio signal for diver entertainment
– Tape Record Jack is standard
– External 12 VDC power connection
– AC Power Operating Range: 90-264 VAC, 50-60 Hz
– Power Supply Voltage: 12 VDC Nominal (9 Volts Min – 16 Volts Max)
– Power Supply: Medical Grade
– Frequency Response : 300 to 4000 Hz
– Audio Power Output: 20 Watts per channel
– Rechargeable Battery: 1 each 12-Volt DC slide terminal gel-cell (Expected life: 85 hours)
Weight and Dimensions
Height: 6.87 in. (17.45 cm)
Width: 10.62 in. (26.98 cm)
Depth: 9.68 in. (24.59 cm)
Weight: 11.45 lbs. (5.2 kg)
– (1) 12 VDC Sealed Lead Acid Gel-Cell Rechargeable Battery with Slide Terminals – P/N: AMR 2890-05
– (1) User Manual – P/N: AMR 2810-01-UM
All communicators will transfer topside noise to the diver when using the radio speaker only. To eliminate background noise and achieve clear concise communications, use a Push-to-Talk microphone, headset, or a Remote Walk-and-Talk with a headset.