Carter Boulder Bags
Boulder Bags derive their name from gold dredgers and nugget hunters who use them for lifting boulders in the shallow rivers of California’s mother-lode country. They are designed to get a maximum amount of lift from a single lift-point in a minimum depth of water.
Carter Pillow Bags
Enclosed Pillow Bags are totally enclosed, with over-pressure valves to vent expanding air as they ascend. The advantage of Pillow Bags over the Open Bottom Bags is that they can attain their maximum lift in much less water.
Carter Salvage Tubes
Salvage Tubes are highly versatile in the number of ways in which they can be deployed. They can be used as pontoons for supporting docks and other floating structures and they are also excellent for pipe-laying and other underwater construction projects, but where Salvage Tubes really come into their own is when they are used in raising sunken boats.
Subsalve Enclosed Floatation Bags
– Configure a multitude of rigging combinations
– Use with a single pick point (shackle supplied on the bottom of the bag)
– Invert to use the multiple stainless steel rings on the top of the bag
Subsalve Quad Bags
Tech divers, wreck divers and public safety divers use this multi-purpose bag as:
– A lift bag to recover objects
– An up-line float
– A decompression line float
– A dry bag
– An inflatable dive flag/float to warn off boaters