Totally-enclosed, cylindrical bags are ideal for shallow water salvage, reducing the draft of a vessel or raising an object closer to the surface. They are invaluable in cable and pipeline operations and where long tows are planned.
– Urethane-coated nylon – high strength and heavy duty
– Superior abrasion resistance
– Resistant to most petro-chemicals
– UV resistant
– Low maintenance requirements and easy to clean
– RF welded seams
– Replaceable, heavy-duty nylon webbing lift harness is built into the body of the lift bag, with a safe working ratio of 6:1
– The harness maintains the lift bag in a horizontal position while insuring maximum stability
– Equipped with shackles, valves and all necessary hardware for immediate use
– 3/4″ NPT inflation port with 3/4″ stainless steel ball valves for inflation and deflating
– Stainless steel quick disconnect for inflation
– Pressure relief valves set to release at 2.5 psi above ambient pressure
Available in both standard cylinder and elongated tubes.
CAUTION: Salvage Pontoons have multiple attachment points. All attachment points must be connected with the shackles provided, and the load evenly distributed. Large pontoons may require a separate lifting beam to evenly distribute the load.
|Part Number||Lift (lbs)||Bag Size (W x H)||Weight (lbs)||Attachment Pts|
|SUB SP-1000||1100||28 x 48||30||2|
|SUB SP-2000||2200||42 x 52||50||2|
|SUB SP-4000||4400||44 x 78||80||2|
|SUB SP-6000||6600||53 x 68||97||2|
|SUB SP-12000||13200||64 x 120||140||4|
|SUB SP-20000||22000||69 x 162||190||4|
|SUB SP-40000||44000||92 x 181||375||5|
|SUB SP-70000||77000||115 x 207||425||7|