The VIKING™ HD is considered to be the industry standard for commercial diving worldwide. The suit material is as it suggests, heavy duty, built to withstand the rigours of diving in a harsh working environment. Whether the job is cleaning a ships hull, carrying out welding and inspection, or clearing a fouled propeller, the VIKING™ HD is equal to these tasks and more.
- Material weight is 1550 g/m2
- Heavy duty material to withstand the harshest environments
- Extremely strong Vulcanized seams
- Reinforcements from the foot over the knee, across the shoulders and down on the arms, and in the crotch area
- Fitted with SiTech standard swivel inlet valve and X2 exhaust valve
- Easy to clean when diving in contaminated water
- Easy to repair, minimizing downtime
- Gas & Water-Tight heavy duty chloroprene zipper across the shoulders
- Reinforced rubber boots
- Back Entry Version Only
- Integrated suspenders for ease-of-wear
Latex Neck Seal - P/N VI 111330001
SiTech Push Protected Inflator Valve - P/N VI K72190612
SiTech Double Exhaust X2 Valve - P/N VI K72190506
Cuff Ring Set - P/N VI 114610001
HD Latex Cuffs - P/N VI 111120001
Heavy Duty Zipper - P/N VI K70018723
Inflator Hose - P/N VI K72190700
Suspenders - P/N VI K69639801
Repair Kit - P/N VI K71001200
Duffel Bag - P/N VI K78751790
Blend of natural and synthetic rubbers (NR/EPDM), on a 2-way stretch knitted polyester lining.
Total material weight: 1550 +/- 100 g/m2.
Internal: Stitched together with an elastic tape for security.
External: Vulcanised with a 25 mm rubber tape.
Additional layers of anti-slip textured rubber are applied to areas at risk of wear. The shoulders and zipper are reinforced. The front of the legs from above the knee, down to the boots, and around the boots are also protected from abrasion and puncturing.
Red with black reinforcements
Standard - Medium to 2XL
Wide - Medium to 2XL
- EN 14225-2:2017
- HZ chemical approval
- BIO micro-organism approval