NEVER BEEN DOVE!!!!
Designed principally for offshore saturation diving, but is also widely used by commercial divers and military divers where extended diving periods will be required, and a supply of hot water will keep the diver comfortable throughout the dive. The suit is manufactured from an abrasion resistant material which is also easy to clean, thus combining durability and comfort.
- Flexible material and pattern layout
- Abrasion resistant RO-TEX™ nylon exterior
- PU coating for ease of cleaning
- Glued and stitched seams, with front seams coated for protection
- PU reinforcements on knees and elbows
- Unique "click" function valve with 3 flow settings and a dump mode, for increased diver comfort
Front entry. Fed by heated water from the surface.
Designed for extended diving periods, including saturation diving.
Base material: 5 mm neoprene
Exterior: RO-TEX™ nylon with a PU top coating.
This construction creates a very abrasion resistant exterior, which can also be cleaned down after diving.
Underarm panels are constructed from 3 mm material, for maximum freedom of movement. The 2 front mounted pockets are also manufactured from the 3 mm material.
Double glued and stitched with a heavy grade polyester thread. The lower torso seam is additionally coated for protection from abrasion caused by friction and sharp objects.
PU reinforcements are added to elbows and knees.
Black with contrasting grey stitching.
VIKING™ HWS is CE-marked, after evaluation according to the necessary paragraphs of EN 14225-3:2005